Become a CPA (Alberta) Member
The Canadian Paraplegic Association (Alberta) has been providing services and support to Albertans who have experienced a spinal cord injury or have other mobility challenges since 1961. Your support of CPA (Alberta)'s Annual Membership drive has numerous benefits. As a member of CPA (Alberta), your $20.00 membership dues will allow you to:
- have a say in the future of the CPA (Alberta).
- allow CPA (Alberta) to speak on behalf of Canadians with SCI and other physical disabilities with a more powerful, unified voice.
- receive the monthly CPA (Alberta) e-mail newsletter "Wheel-E."
- receive Spinal Columns, the CPA (Alberta) magazine, published quarterly.
- receive invitations to local CPA (Alberta) events, e.g. Peer Events, barbecues, The Red Carpet Affair, etc.
- have access to CPA (Alberta) programs.
- have access to the CPA (Alberta) resource library.
- eligibility to participate in Voluntary Accidental Insurance Plan.
- FREE Red Arrow bus passes (limited quantity available) for travel between Calgary, Red Deer, Edmonton and Fort McMurray. For more information contact Marilyn in the Calgary CPA (Alberta) office at (403) 228-3001
- 15% off residential maid & carpet services through Servpro Cleaning Inc.- only available in Calgary. Please contact (403)520-7777 for more information
- eligibility to participate in CPA (Alberta)'s RBC Group Banking plan featuring competitively priced, flexible plans for all your banking needs
Membership payment can be made by credit card or cheque, payable to CPA (Alberta) or over the phone by credit card (VISA or MasterCard).
Please note that your membership will not be denied due to financial hardship or lack of funds (so let us know on the membership enrollment form if this might be the case).
Make your voice count... keep informed... and stay connected... all with a 2011 CPA (Alberta) membership... call (780) 424-6312 ext. 2241 or toll free 1-888-654-5444 to renew your CPA (Alberta) membership or become a new member today.
Thank you for your support!
Roswitha K. Dziwenko