Become a CPA (Alberta) Member
:The Canadian Paraplegic Association (Alberta) has been providing services and support to Albertans who have experienced a spinal cord injury (SCI) or have other mobility challenges since 1961. Your support of CPA (Alberta)’s annual membership drive has numerous benefits. We invite you to join or renew your membership and be an integral part of this vibrant and engaged community. In addition to voting privileges at the association’s annual general meeting your $20.00 membership will allow you to:
- help shape the future of CPA (Alberta);
- enable CPA (Alberta) to speak on behalf of Canadians with spinal cord injury and other physical disabilities with a more powerful, unified voice;
- receive a free subscription to our quarterly magazine “Spinal Columns”;
- receive the monthly CPA (Alberta) e-newsletter "Wheel-E."
- have access to CPA (Alberta) programs;
- stay informed: be kept up to date on our programs, events and SCI news;
- receive invitations to our events, such as peer events, barbecues, fundraising events;
- eligibility to participate in CPA (Alberta)'s RBC Group Banking plan featuring competitively priced, flexible plans for all your banking needs; and
- eligibility to participate in Voluntary Accidental Insurance Plan.
Membership payment can be made by credit card or cheque, payable to CPA (Alberta) or over the phone by credit card (VISA or MasterCard).
Please note that your membership will not be denied due to financial hardship or lack of funds (so let us know on the membership enrollment form if this might be the case).
Make your voice count... keep informed... and stay connected. Call (780) 424-6312 ext. 2241 or toll free 1-888-654-5444 to renew your CPA (Alberta) membership or become a new member today. Thank you for your support!
Thank you for your support!