To provide people living with spinal cord injury and other physical disabilities, and the community-at-large, with the information they need in order to make informed decisions and access appropriate services.
- Information provided on a timely basis
- Individuals more aware of available community programs, services and resources
- Increased awareness about spinal cord injury and other issues related to physical disability
- CPA (Alberta) is the organization of choice for information about SCI and other physical disabilities, for individuals, community organizations, and media
- Internal communication is efficient and effective
Toll Free: 1-888-654-5444
|INFORMATION SERVICES SPONSOR|